Frequently Asked Questions
- What is "SME Corner"?
- It is an online platform for assisting SMEs/Entrepreneurs/Startups to avail expert service on various aspects of food technology and food processing.
- How it works?
- Prospective/Existing business people can register into ‘SME Corner’. After the registration process, their login will be activated. Once logged into this portal they will be allowed to post queries on selected broad areas, which is listed in the Homepage. Experts from CFTRI will answer to specific query periodically.
- Who can register into this application?
- Prospective/Existing business people can register into this application.
- How it helps your business?
- It is a unique knowledge-sharing model so that industry can get expert opinion from CFTRI Scientists and Technologists and helps to grow their business.
- What is the mode of working?
- Right now the service is free of cost. However, the service will be provided with a nominal charge in future.
- What is the role of Expert?
- Experts are the Scientists and Technologists working in CFTRI who give specific input and expert advice on various aspects of food technology and food processing.
- How to post query or ask Expert opinion?
- Login with the Username and Password, select the required broad area which is listed, Click on “New Topic” to post a query/question.